Monday, December 18, 2006

The first post

To blog or not to blog was the question for me. For each time I was fascinated about starting my blog, I found a reason why I should not fall to the temptation. So even though I registered the blog name sometime ago, I did not get around to posting anything here. When I finally decided to go for it, I wanted a perfect first post, which was like waiting for perfect weather. Not difficult, but not necessary. So, perfect or not, here is a start.

I plan to keep this as a food blog, for the most part, hopefully with some travel thrown in. Like many other things in life, my taste is food has changed over the years, and I suspect it will continue to do so, in future. Hence the name 'evolving tastes'.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...